City of Yorba Linda - NEW Business License Application
What you need to know to get started.
1. Business licenses are renewed on a fiscal year basis (July 1st - June 30th).
2. Business start date is the first date your business started in the City of Yorba Linda.
3. Employee identification #is REQUIRED. Sole owner or partnerships are required to provide social security
#s for all owners/partners. LLC, Limited Partnership, Trust or Corporations are required to provide a FEIN or
SEIN for the business.
4. If the business is located in the City of Yorba Linda you must also file a zoning application with the
Planning department. The application is available at the cities website.
5. Payment will not be required until your application has been accepted. You will receive an email verifying
the receipt of application. Within 10 days an email containing the amount due and instructions how to
make payment online.
Assembly Bill 3002 went into effect on January 1, 2019, which provides information regarding disability access
requirements and resources to business owners. To read the full notice click here
We wish you much success in your business venture.